Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another Test !



A member of our group sent a couple photos to use on our blog. They were sent to my email. And I wanted to see if I could add them straight from the email to this blog. ! I can !!

Now Judy is probably smacking her head, saying of course you can Sue but.....She doesn't understand all of this is a test for me. (computer stuff).


I believe she should have been the blogger ! There was no indication of where these photos were taken. And last week the group got together at Mary Anne's home because it rained. And I could not go, so where are the photos from that session ?


Come on girls..... Embed it in your minds - Must take photos..........How else will the world learn what a fantastic group of artists we are?


Happy Trails................



No comments:

Post a Comment