Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Work hanging at "Cups"

 Hello Friends,  Yesterday we hung art at "Cups Coffee Shop" in the Grandin Village.   The customers were really sweet and patient and did not mind moving to another seat so we could get to the hanging hooks.
 Here is a shot of Michelle Bennett, the owner of Cups.  We thank her profusely for having our work gracing her walls for the month of March.  
 Judy sent this shot to me, hence the different color of the walls, etc.
Another view and one of the sweet coffee customers that moved for us.
So we hope you will find the time to visit Cups and order some coffee.  I had the house blend and I loved it, I like my coffee really robust and the blend was perfect.   I had a blueberry muffin too, very tasty.

Happy Trails

No comments:

Post a Comment