Thursday, August 1, 2013

Photos from the Collage Workshop

 Hello Friends, A little late with these photos but it has been a busy week for all .  Our workshop at 2nd Helpings Gallery in Roanoke, Va. was a big success.  Above picking out some of the painted papers.
                                      
                                      
I can't get my computer to co operate with me (I've tried this blog post for the third time) so I'm just gonna roll with what it wants to do.  The two bottom photos show a couple students work in progress.  They were really handsome when they finished.  The flow of the different stages of development was better with this second workshop, so I would say we are getting the hang of this.  All the participants were happy, that's the important thing.  So subscribe to our blog to stay informed of the next workshop.
Happy Trails

No comments:

Post a Comment