Saturday, September 28, 2013

All Day at Centerfest in Bedford, Va.

 Hello Friends,  We are so glad some of you could make it by the festival today.  We enjoyed talking with all of you.
Some of us actually did a little painting today too.  That is Sue above and can you believe she is drawing a mini-crowd?.
And here is Mary Anne.  She is painting the street scene you see below minus the tall man.
And I found this tall man so intriguing, I took several photos of him.  I think He will be just the right touch for some collages.  Bonnie took my camera out to get some photos while I was painting but she didn't get any of Judy.  Sorry for that.  And I didn't get any good ones of Bonnie.  Sorry for that.
We invited lots of people to come to our shows in Lynchburg's Art Club Gallery and Goose Creek's Gallery .  Both in October this year.   We hope you can come by and peruse the beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment