Monday, September 2, 2013

You are Invited !!

Hello Dear Friends,  I'm so sorry to be so late posting this flyer about the Ice Cream Social at the Greenfield Center in Botetourt on Route 220. 
I have tried several times to publish this post but this poster was sent to me in PDF form and I just figured out 2 minutes ago how to change it to jpeg in Photoshop.  I'll probably never be able to do that again...Ha Ha.
If you decide to join us for the Ice Cream Social I promise not to WHINE about computers and technology.
As you can see above, they wanted a head count by Friday but if you call 540-966-3984 I'll bet you can still have a cone.
We artists will be painting, demonstrating and joining the fun and games so please introduce your self.  Looking forward to seeing you there.
Happy Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment