Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Open House at Goose Creek and Salem Terrace at Harrogate


 
Hello Dear Friends,  I keep monkeying with the layout on this blog so I had to delete the mess I just made and start over.  The Salem gals had a grand time at the Holiday Open House at Salem Terrace today.  They had a good sized crowd show up for the wonderful entertainment and art work.

 
The top photo is of Judy Lochbrunner's work and the one here is by Mary Anne Meador.

 
This one is by Sue Furrow.

 
This one is by Bonnie Mason.  And I hope Linda Schaar will forgive me but I did not get a shot of her winter scene.  I guess I had to much lemonade.

 
Here is a shot of some of the feisty ones dancing with Dana.  They had a great DJ?, singer?, Kareoke?

 
Here are the driving forces at this top notch facility - Dana on the left and Mardi on the right.   Two of the most pleasant professionals you will ever meet.  They take extremely good care of their residents.

 
I only got one photo from Judy and Mary Anne at Goose Creek Gallery in Bedford, Va.
I was told the crowd was big and varied.  From all over the SW area of Va.  This photo must be first thing before the crowds came in.  I'm sure they all had a great time.  Mitchell and Patrick know how to treat their guests.  First Class !
 
And I haven't forgotten my promise to show you all the prettys hanging at the Jefferson Center.
We have had so many activities going on, I had to put that on the back burner for a bit.
I can catch up now.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog, and sharing our journey.
We love our job.
 
Happy Trails

No comments:

Post a Comment