Sunday, February 22, 2015

AND ANOTHER DLP HAS BEEN REALLY BUSY - 'CUZ SHE IS SNOWED IN !!

 
Hello Friends,  'Tis good to be back inside.  I've been shoveling snow, inbetween painting and eating.

 
Since I've been snowed in for days, I've been on a painting marathon.  And loving every minute of the painting.

 
I have worked on what we call bin pieces.  These will be matted and shrink wrapped to go into a bin at Goose Creek Gallery in Bedford, Va.

 
Most are painted on Terra Skin (a paper made from stone and I love it) or gessoed matboard.



 
The snow doesn't appear to be melting very fast and the TV says we may get more this coming weekend so maybe I will get more done.
 
We, the Double Line Painters, will gather at 2nd Helpings Gallery on Williamson Road, close to downtown Roanoke, Va. this coming Thursday, the 26th of Feb.
Come out and visit.  We can chat, have some lunch from their wonderful café and buy some art !
 
Visit Sue's Blog HERE.
 
Happy Trails
Travel Safely

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Enjoyed all the warm colors to heat up a cold winter week.

    ReplyDelete