Thursday, February 19, 2015

ANOTHER DLP HAS BEEN BUSY - STONE COAL STUDIO

 
"The Winter Weather has meant lots of time in the studio.  I have included a couple works from the week as well as a photo of my favorite part of the newly re-arranged studio.  I took the base of the bakers rack that held all my paints and mediums and placed it on top of the re-cycled kitchen island (it fit perfectly!).  The top of the bakers rack was then attached to the wall.  The hooks hold my aprons and art notes and the metal grids hold my color and composition charts. 
Then I placed my easel in front of it all for an efficient workspace.
I can actually walk back to look at the painting without falling over anything."
 
The paragraph above came straight from Judy at Stone Coal Studio.
Click on her name to look at her blog.
 
Happy Trails
Travel Safely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment