Sunday, January 31, 2016

the Reception in ALTAVISTA was GRAND


Hello Dear Friends,  I must say first thing, I really dropped the ball today.  I was so busy with and enjoying the company at our reception in Altavista today that I forgot to take many photos.

The one above is the newspaper photographer for Altavista, Tim Dalton.  I took one of him taking a group shot for the newspaper.  And.......


One of the beautiful table spread they put out for us.  We were treated like very special little queen bee's indeed,  and each of us got a special rose bouquet too!

The best thing was 2 hours flew by.  We had so many to come out and talk with us about our imspirations and techniques and the group as a whole.  We all had a great time and lots of laughs.
We hope everyone knows how much they are appreciated.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a great afternoon! Many thanks to everyone who worked to make this such a wonderful reception.

    ReplyDelete