Saturday, April 30, 2016

LYNCHBURG'S FIRST PAINT OUT AT CITY CEMETERY


Hello Friends,  A post about the good time we had at Lynchburg's first PAINT OUT.
The City Cemetery is a big and beautiful place.  About 50 artists were scattered all over the place and I saw most of them except our mate LINDA.



I did see Judy several times (on potty trips) so I got a photo of her and a shot of my last painting, at the top.


So I had to settle for a group shot of the paintings.  The biggest one of the church is Linda's and she says it is unfinished.

Everyone had a grand time and I enjoyed seeing Rosilee Short and David Eakin.

We are hoping this becomes an annual event and "Thanks" to all at the Lynchburg Art Club for making it happen.  Plein Air has taken the country by storm.

Happy Trails


No comments:

Post a Comment